Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is the largest amusement park in the world and was officially opened last 04th November 2010.
This Ferrari themed amusement park on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi is situated under a 200,000 square metres roof. The theme park is home to Formula Rossa, the world's fastest roller coaster.
The Ferrari World Abudhabi hosts more than 20 unique rides and attractions for visitors of all ages. A wide variety of Italian restaurants, unique shopping experiences and dedicated entertainment.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi attractions and rides:
* Formula Rossa - The worlds fastest roller coaster with the maximum speed of 240 kilometres per hour or 150mph. A hydraulically-launched roller coaster manufactured by the Swiss coaster design firm Intamin AG.
* Speed of Magic - A fantasy 4-D journey of a young boy as he travels through a kaleidoscope of natural and phenomenal environments, where no Ferrari has gone before.
* Made in Maranello - A virtual trip behind the walls of the famous Ferrari factory in Maranello giving guest a glimpse into the making of Ferrari.
* V12 – An exciting flume ride to the heart of a 12 cylinders engine or the Ferrari 599.
* G-Force - a thrilling spaceshot tower which launches riders over 62m or 203 feet
* Speed of Magic - A fantasy 4-D journey following the adventures of a boy as he travels through a kaleidoscope of natural and phenomenal environments, where no Ferrari has gone before.
* Bell'Italia or Beautiful Italy - an exhibit showcasing recreations of famous Italian city scapes, structures and racing venues. Visitors can choose to drive small-scale Ferrari 250 California, circa 1958 throughout the exhibit or walk the 570-metre (1,870 ft) network of paths.
* Carousel - Ferrari’s version of the traditional carousel featuring various Ferrari concept cars based on the winning designs from a Ferrari student contest.
* Cinema Maranello - a theater showcasing a film which takes guests back to the 1920s. Experience the sound of the gears grind and the gravel scatter as the classic race cars and their drivers face their own fear.
* Driving with Champions - is an interactive 3-D show which follows the life of a Ferrari young engineer and you'll be right there with him in this cinematic simulation.
* Fiorano GT Challenge - a dual launched roller coaster manufactured by Maurer Söhne
* Scuderia Challenge - a set of state-of-the-art racing simulators featuring authentic Ferrari F1 steering wheels and seats.
* Galleria Ferrari - the world's largest Ferrari gallery outside Maranello.
* Junior Grand Prix - a racing school for budding Scuderia drivers who can drive child-sized Ferrari F1 racers
* Junior GT - a driving school for children. Guests receive a training session before jumping in their own child-sized F430 GT Spider to navigate a network of streets.
* Junior Training Camp - a soft play area where children can paddle their own miniature Ferrari and play with a foam model of an F1 car.
* Paddock - a realistic recreation of the Ferrari team's set up at European F1 races.
* The Pit Wall - an interactive theatre which allows guests to call the shots on how a virtual driver is to race.
* Racing Legends - a journey showcasing significant moments in Ferrari racing history.
* Viaggio in Italia - a recreation of an aerial voyage over Italy.
Ferrari World Abudhabi is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 12noon to 10PM. The park is closed during Mondays.Ticket information
General Admission - AED 225
These tickets provide unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. The tickets are valid for guests 1.5m and over and for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase.
Premium Admission – AED 495
These tickets provide unlimited access to all rides and attractions of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi through the Fast Track lane, in addition to access to the exclusive VIP Lounge. The tickets are valid for guests 1.5m and over for one entry to the Park within six months from the date of purchase.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi